For educators who teach diverse student populations throughout the world, idea sheets and learning kits are ideal. They deliver a hands-on approach to learning and understanding, using the low-cost materials typically found anywhere, such as tubes, CD cases, fabric, and twine. Just right for teachers on small budgets, and for getting students involved in activities that will educate and challenge them.
Why “hands-on” gets high marks:
- Students become proactive learners
- Higher scores in science and math
- Improves creativity, and language and logic development
You can choose from a wide selection of idea sheets. Each one outlines a hands-on activity that teaches a specific concept tied to latest teaching standards for art, science, and math.
- Support curriculum standards
- Extend concepts to real-world problems
- Promote collaboration and interaction
- Complement textbook lesson plans
Download : http://schoolofeducators.com/data