Being best in academics can unlock a lot of certificates for your C.V. It’s better to start getting them know for a scholarship in Harvard A good degree gets a good job
1 Set targets. Always know why and what your working for and why. As well as get
motivations. Mostly try choosing songs that make you stand up and study. Always take a reason to study. Might be for your parents. Or for your friends. Or to show someone what you are.
2. Make a timetable. Make sure to revise daily and give each subject enough time. Try extending beyond. wake up early to study. Sleep late on Saturdays.
3. Take tips and give tips. Always ask friends for revision tips and give them. But
avoid telling them everything ,gotta keep secrets.
4. Always consult a teacher. Ask teachers when in confusion. Force them to give you extra assignments
5. Pay attention in class and participate. It always motivates you.
6. Always do research. Books are your best friends and so is a library
7. Monitor your progress and don’t feel disappointed.
8. Always keep practicing. Finally will you top class.