National Genius Search Foundation (NGSF)
National Genius Search Foundation (NGSF) is inviting registrations for the First ever National School Awards – 2012 ( NSA – 2012) for Indian Schools & Schools following Indian Curriculum abroad. NGSF also announces the First Ever National Genius Search Examination ( NGSE – 2012) for class V- XII.
National School Awards 2012 for Schools & Educators are the seal of trust, quality and excellence. Schools can apply for the First National School Awards under CBSE, ICSE, IB, IGCSE & Overseas categories using a Common Application Form.
The Winners will be declared after a rigorous selection process by NGSF panel of well-known intellectuals and thought masters in the national educational domain. The unique benefit of the award process is that, apart from the winners, all the participant schools receives a detailed in depth Feedback & Analysis Report (FAR) based on (1) independent observations and (2) consensus observations of the NGSF Selection Panel.
- The Best Awards
- IGCSE Schools in India
- ICSE Schools in India
- CBSE Schools in India
- Lifetime Achievement Awards for Domestic Schools (CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE & IB)
- Overseas Indian Schools following CBSE, ICSE & State Curricula
- INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE Schools in India
- Applicant should be a school. Each school should use a single application form for all its nominations.
- National School Awards 2012 is open to all Schools offering CBSE, ICSE, IB or IGCSE curriculum and are affiliated to the respective board on or before 1st January 2012.
- Applicant Schools and its nominee teachers / educators should be imparting education for a minimum period of five years by the end of academic year 2011-12.
- Applicant Schools should be situated in India for National Awards.
- Overseas Awards are open to all CBSE, ICSE & Indian State Board schools situated in countries other than India.
- Schools should use only one application form for applying one or more (even for all) awards. Individual nominations / applications for Awards (for Teachers, Principal etc.) should be routed through the school application form wherein provisions are made for the same.
- Last date for issue of Application form /remittance of the cost of the Application in ICICI BANK:
15th February, 201228th February, 2012
- Last date for the submission of the filled in Forms: 29th February, 2012
- Announcement of National School Awards 15th August, 2012
How to Register?
- Deposit the cost of the application form (Schools within India: Rs. 3000; Overseas Indian Schools: Rs.5000) in National Genius Search Foundation’s account at any ICICI Bank in India or abroad. OR Transfer the required amount through RTGS / NEFT to National Genius Search Foundation’s account with ICICI Bank OR Send a Demand Draft for the relevant amount, favoring ‘National Genius Search Foundation’, payable at Mumbai through courier so as to reach NGSF well before the deadline.